Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm going crazy

Literally. My symptoms are going haywire. I'm really experiencing the whole black and white thing. I don't think it's ever been this bad. I've had to stay downstairs for the last couple weeks because every time I'm around Johns family, they do some tiny little thing that pisses me off to the point where I swear there's steam coming out of my ears. And it's always small, inconsequential stuff that's making me upset! Well actually, one thing I've never been able to stand is people acting without common sense. I've always gotten upset about it, but I've always been able to tolerate it. But not now. Now I'm blowing up at my husband. I'm sleeping on the couch. I'm working myself into a tizzy. I don't know what, but something has to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment